"I don't love you like I loved you yesterday."
These are the videos we took! Check out!

MCR concert on Tuesday was a blast. Me and my sis waited outside Max Pavillion since like what time? 5pm. There were so many people lining up outside but thank god we were somewhere in the front. Bla bla. Actually there are lotsa things I wanna say but I'm just too darn blardy larzy. Oh yeah, I had a pretty good view of Frank, omg he is hot! Gerard swore a whole lot if you must know. He is so pale white. Like doh. His hair has grown long too. Bah. We were like pushing each other and my sis threw a bottle to the crowd at the side. She was insane. Ha ha. Oh, there was another bottle flew passed Gerard when he was about to start. Luckily, it didn't hit him. We were all so crazy, jumping and screaming. Oh yeah, somebody farted twice! I mean, it was already bad enough to inhale all that body ordour but a fart? Gawd.
These are the videos we took! Check out!
Oh there was this matrep, he pushed this angmoh kid real hard. Ha ha. The kid just smiled and said nothing. Ha ha. It was funny. Liza got so pissed at that angmoh kid and his friends. They were calling their other stupid friends to the front with them. I mean we were all squashed and sweating already and we certainly did not want any more people to make it more worse. Liza cursed and swore at them but they still tried to squeeze through and what do we locals do? We pushed them back! Harder. One of them even spilled beer on Wan's jeans you know. Btw I just found out he is my second cousin. [He is not in the pic.]

After the concert, we went to Simpang Bedok.
Ate and talked.
Telling ghost stories, watching the mcr videos they took and chilled till 4 in the morning.
Gosh, I had a fantabulous time.
My body still hurts though. =)
Okay so you're wondering what happened to Apek right?
Well, he decided to be a bitch about his dye job mishap.
He kept quiet all the way to the Queenstown on that Sunday.
We went to Shaiful's house to take my letter.
He was being so mean, looking down on other people and their house.
I know other people may not be as fortunate as him.
That really shows how shallow he can get.
It was the last straw.
As for Rayyan, we were supposed to meet last Saturday.
Let's just say things didn't turn out the way it was supposed to.
We fought and parted ways.
He said the only way he can get the bitch to stop harassing me is by going back to her.
He added that he does not deserves me, no matter what.
Honestly I could not care less.
That was it.
The end.
I already bought my phone.
I will be getting it on Monday. Yippeee!
Motorola Q9h.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home