[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Friday, December 21, 2007

"I wanna have your babies!"



Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh gosh, I am so blardy larzy that my blog is now getting abit dusty. Bah.
Last Saturday, I was supposed to go to my graduation ceremony but I ended up not going. I really let Mas down. I guess I'll collect my cert at my school office then. Now I have early childhood ed. I'm thinking of going to nursing. Ha ha. I know, me? You have got to be kidding!

I had to be at my cousin's wedding all day and night. It was not like I had much choice you know. If only I could cut myself into two then I'd be at two places at the same time.
I'm talking rubbish.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My cousin got married to an angmoh guy from the UK. So basically there were a whole lot of angmohs. Hot looking guys too. Haiz. I would love to marry an angmoh guy thank you very much. I want to make cute babies too but being me so tanned now, I don't think I'll ever get a fair skinned baby. Oh wait! I'm just tanned right? That means technically, I'm still quite fair. Ha ha. Okay, I'm crapping. Again.

Main point is, I'm not so happy that I'm getting darker.

I removed my extensions yesterday. Gawd, it was hell. My head hurt because my mum was like cutting and pulling the hair extensions out. Now my hair is back to shoulder length. Booooring. Oh, I'm back with bangs too. My mum cut it so short! Oh well.

Am at work anyway.
See you people around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home