[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Sunday, December 23, 2007

"Rest assured I'm moving on, with the nights I spent holding on to you."

Met Faliq after work on Friday.
We went to have light snack at Swensens after that.
Hung out til the wee hours, chilling.
So yeah.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday.
Went out with Faliq again.
I was late. Omg. Am so sorry.
I kept him waiting at town for so long. Bah.
We went to my favourite makan place at Lucky Plaza.
It was a torture with all that chilli but we liked it.
Ha ha. After that we walked to Far East.
Met his friends. Ha ha.
I felt so uncomfortable hanging around them.
Scary I tell you! Gah.
We split after that and off to Esplanade.
=).
Blah blah blah.
Oh yeah, I kept disturbing him, calling him, "B."
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Saint called and we met with Lala, Apit, Jasper, etc.
Faliq followed me but he was so quiet.
Obviously they cannot click.
I had alot of fun hanging out with them.
I was laughing the whole time too.
Ha ha. Saint used my phone and smsed Jojo.
Pranked him and he fell for it.
Bah.

Oh we made Saint posed like this!

Photobucket
Haha. I passed him a cigg and made the cap higher as usual.
He looked like a typical mat lor.
At first he never wanted to hold that cigg as he is not a smoker.
Lala was teaching him how to sit and hold a cigg properly.
It's a good thing he was a great sport. Ha ha.


Photobucket

Blah blah blah.
I'm so lazy to type more.
So anyway, I went off at around 2am.
I had to because I have work. Bleh.
Saint sent me home.
Am at work now. Blogging. Doh.
And chatting with Lala.

Oh yeah, I dyed my hair a lil darker too.
I like it.
For now.
Have a good day everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home