"Take time to contemplate who you are and where you want to go."
Hi everyone!!! It's raining man and here I am, sitting at home, talking to Apek. Lol. We both called Starhub asking for our mum's hub ids. Ha ha. I was laughing my heart out the whole time. Apek is damn hilarious.
Thank god he stopped being soo emo. Bah.
We checked out our reward points and he redeemed HBO and Star movies for 3 months free.
And so we decided to talk about food. I got him to redeem 2000 points for a dine in at Olio Restaurant. I told him I'd redeem 500 points for Polar pies which I never did. Ha ha.
Okay, okay. You guys may not know what I'm talking about but who cares. Hah.
Oh oh! I cannot wait for My Chemical Romance concert next Tuesday.
I'm so excited! Lol.
Am going with who else? Apek!
That's because he is the only one who loves MCR as much as your truly. =).
Well, initially Tina was to join us but she backed out which led us to some bickerings.
Don't worry my dears, we are alright now.
*smiles*

Hi everyone!!! It's raining man and here I am, sitting at home, talking to Apek. Lol. We both called Starhub asking for our mum's hub ids. Ha ha. I was laughing my heart out the whole time. Apek is damn hilarious.
Thank god he stopped being soo emo. Bah.
We checked out our reward points and he redeemed HBO and Star movies for 3 months free.
And so we decided to talk about food. I got him to redeem 2000 points for a dine in at Olio Restaurant. I told him I'd redeem 500 points for Polar pies which I never did. Ha ha.
Okay, okay. You guys may not know what I'm talking about but who cares. Hah.
Oh oh! I cannot wait for My Chemical Romance concert next Tuesday.
I'm so excited! Lol.
Am going with who else? Apek!
That's because he is the only one who loves MCR as much as your truly. =).
Well, initially Tina was to join us but she backed out which led us to some bickerings.
Don't worry my dears, we are alright now.
*smiles*

Apek has been wanting to cut, colour and highlight his hair. Heh.
He better cut that stupid long wavy hair of his.
I hate guys with long hair, enough said.
On the brighter note, I'll be getting my pay this weekend!
I so wanna rebond my fringe and cut it back to bangs.
It's so long now.
I know, I know can be so predictable with my hair. I'm forever with bangs.
Told Apek to do his hair this Sunday.
I'm meeting Shaiful's sister this Saturday. =).
She has another letter for me from Shaiful.
Can't wait.
Tah.
He better cut that stupid long wavy hair of his.
I hate guys with long hair, enough said.
On the brighter note, I'll be getting my pay this weekend!
I so wanna rebond my fringe and cut it back to bangs.
It's so long now.
I know, I know can be so predictable with my hair. I'm forever with bangs.
Told Apek to do his hair this Sunday.
I'm meeting Shaiful's sister this Saturday. =).
She has another letter for me from Shaiful.
Can't wait.
Tah.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home