"There's a time and place, for everything. There's a reason why, certain people meet."
Hi everyone! Haven't been updating for a week already huh. Ha ha. So many things happened but so little time to share them with you people. I guess I'll do that some other time okay. Right now, am gonna rant about me outing with Apek on Saturday night. It was crazy. And fun too. Yes, very much.
Being hardcore insomniacs we already are, Apek picked me up at around 11 plus on that Saturday night. I know, so late right? This is a normal timing for us you see. While waiting for his arrival, a group of kiddos ranging from I don't know, maybe 16 to 18 years old were hanging around me. I mean literally hanging. A few were on my right, some on my left and a couple behind yours truly. They were trying to score a cell number from me. No way in hell I'ma give mine to any of them. Utterly disgusting. Then, in the nick of time, Tina my darling, called. Omg, she was my total saviour. I heard them saying something about me being a chinese before I distanced myself from them. We talked for awhile and soon Apek arrived. Hee.
Actually I wasn't in a good mood before because of something that happened to him. I felt so sad about it eventhough it has nothing to do with me at all. I know! I'm such a busybody but I felt it all. I cannot help it can.
First stop, we went to East Coast Park to have chicken satays. 20 to be exact. Ha ha. We walked around to look for any available table and while walking around, the uncles there were like calling to us to buy satays from them lor. Anyway, the satays were really delicious. I was craving for them hours before that actually. Oh people thought we were some tourists or something.
We left for Arab Sreet after East Coast. Apek got lost actually and we were driving in circles okay. I was telling him that it's behind Golden Landmark but did he listen? No! All the sudden, we found ourselves in Little India okay. So he got out and asked for directions. We wanted to smoke sheesha. Correction. I wanted to smoke sheesha. Just wanted to try it out you see because the last time I had sheesha was when I was 15, 16ish. That was way back when I was still with my International Mamak gang. Oh gosh. I miss them.
And being "tourists" that we are, we didn't know where to go. Found a sheesha place but there were lotsa people and it was like omg. Kids were seated or maybe lying on the carpet with the sheesha thingy in the middle, sheesha-ing away. Gosh, we felt so uncomfortable with all the staring as though we don't belong there. Actually we didn't. Ha ha. We are more to town kinda people. Oh we walked around some more and found this place called Samar Cafe. Nice ambiance I must admit. It was so relaxing and good thing thing there were only like less than 20 people there. Oh we had apple flavour. Tried some arabic drink too. Eeew.
[Photos; from digicam and hp]
In Samar's toilet.
Camwhoring. Heh.
Oh and after we were done with sheesha-ing which lasted for like half an hour, we left. 3.30am. Sheesha-ing is so darn boring. You suck and you blow. Again and again.
I think I won't be smoking sheesha in a long long time from now. Bah.
We went to search for a place to hang afterward and finally found a suitable place.
And so we watched a movie and then just fooled around.
Okay we shall not go further in detail, yes? Ha ha.
When it was time to leave, the guy at the counter asked Apek,
"How was it?"
Lol. It was damn hilarious can.
We laughed our asses off.
The watch showed it was almost 7am.
Apek wanted to see the sunrise and so we rushed to Mount Faber.
Reached the top and just stood at the edge, waiting. It took quite awhile. I was pretty much bored of waiting. Played the Rose and Jack segment with the "Jack! I'm flying! I'm flying!" thingy. Gah. The sky was bright by then and we had yet to see the sunrise. Wanna know why?
WE ACTUALLY STOOD AT THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF MOUNT FABER.
THE SUNRISE WAS AT THE OTHER SIDE OKAY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
We laughed, of course. I mean how dumb can we get?
Didn't even know which is the east and the west.
Damn hilarious.
We hung around there for a little while and Apek piggybacked me to the car.
It was the second time that day. The first was at Samar Cafe.
I'm a darn lazy girl you see so Apek helped carry me and opened the door for me.
We went to Tiong Baru Plaza and had our breakfast.
He had egg muffin meal and I had fillet fish meal.
Yummy.
After eating, we went to the ladies to brush our teeth.
Heeee.
After all that brushing, we camwhored in front of the mirror.
Yes, again! And I had his sweater on. So comfy.
Ha ha ha.
At about 8 plus in the morn, we decided to head home.
Oh god, I was so shagged already.
We have dark rings under our eyes okay.
Before we go, we camwhored like again.
Still wearing his big sweater. Ha ha.
And because we are hardcore insomniacs, we didn't sleep after reaching home.
I got home at I don't know, around 9 plus?
Ha ha. We talked on the phone all the way till 3pm or so.
I left out quite alot of things actually cause am too tired to type more.
Gosh, this is the longest entry ever, I think.
Apek slept and then Rayyan called and so we talked.
Alot more happened between me and him.
Will talk more about that later on.
Oh oh, fyi, Apek is is actually half Taiwanese and half malay.
Which explains the small eyes ey?
Ha ha ha. A.B.
Tah!
Hi everyone! Haven't been updating for a week already huh. Ha ha. So many things happened but so little time to share them with you people. I guess I'll do that some other time okay. Right now, am gonna rant about me outing with Apek on Saturday night. It was crazy. And fun too. Yes, very much.
Being hardcore insomniacs we already are, Apek picked me up at around 11 plus on that Saturday night. I know, so late right? This is a normal timing for us you see. While waiting for his arrival, a group of kiddos ranging from I don't know, maybe 16 to 18 years old were hanging around me. I mean literally hanging. A few were on my right, some on my left and a couple behind yours truly. They were trying to score a cell number from me. No way in hell I'ma give mine to any of them. Utterly disgusting. Then, in the nick of time, Tina my darling, called. Omg, she was my total saviour. I heard them saying something about me being a chinese before I distanced myself from them. We talked for awhile and soon Apek arrived. Hee.
Actually I wasn't in a good mood before because of something that happened to him. I felt so sad about it eventhough it has nothing to do with me at all. I know! I'm such a busybody but I felt it all. I cannot help it can.
First stop, we went to East Coast Park to have chicken satays. 20 to be exact. Ha ha. We walked around to look for any available table and while walking around, the uncles there were like calling to us to buy satays from them lor. Anyway, the satays were really delicious. I was craving for them hours before that actually. Oh people thought we were some tourists or something.
We left for Arab Sreet after East Coast. Apek got lost actually and we were driving in circles okay. I was telling him that it's behind Golden Landmark but did he listen? No! All the sudden, we found ourselves in Little India okay. So he got out and asked for directions. We wanted to smoke sheesha. Correction. I wanted to smoke sheesha. Just wanted to try it out you see because the last time I had sheesha was when I was 15, 16ish. That was way back when I was still with my International Mamak gang. Oh gosh. I miss them.
And being "tourists" that we are, we didn't know where to go. Found a sheesha place but there were lotsa people and it was like omg. Kids were seated or maybe lying on the carpet with the sheesha thingy in the middle, sheesha-ing away. Gosh, we felt so uncomfortable with all the staring as though we don't belong there. Actually we didn't. Ha ha. We are more to town kinda people. Oh we walked around some more and found this place called Samar Cafe. Nice ambiance I must admit. It was so relaxing and good thing thing there were only like less than 20 people there. Oh we had apple flavour. Tried some arabic drink too. Eeew.
[Photos; from digicam and hp]
In Samar's toilet.
Camwhoring. Heh.
Oh and after we were done with sheesha-ing which lasted for like half an hour, we left. 3.30am. Sheesha-ing is so darn boring. You suck and you blow. Again and again.
I think I won't be smoking sheesha in a long long time from now. Bah.
We went to search for a place to hang afterward and finally found a suitable place.
And so we watched a movie and then just fooled around.
Okay we shall not go further in detail, yes? Ha ha.
When it was time to leave, the guy at the counter asked Apek,
"How was it?"
Lol. It was damn hilarious can.
We laughed our asses off.
The watch showed it was almost 7am.
Apek wanted to see the sunrise and so we rushed to Mount Faber.
Reached the top and just stood at the edge, waiting. It took quite awhile. I was pretty much bored of waiting. Played the Rose and Jack segment with the "Jack! I'm flying! I'm flying!" thingy. Gah. The sky was bright by then and we had yet to see the sunrise. Wanna know why?
WE ACTUALLY STOOD AT THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF MOUNT FABER.
THE SUNRISE WAS AT THE OTHER SIDE OKAY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
We laughed, of course. I mean how dumb can we get?
Didn't even know which is the east and the west.
Damn hilarious.
We hung around there for a little while and Apek piggybacked me to the car.
It was the second time that day. The first was at Samar Cafe.
I'm a darn lazy girl you see so Apek helped carry me and opened the door for me.
We went to Tiong Baru Plaza and had our breakfast.
He had egg muffin meal and I had fillet fish meal.
Yummy.
After eating, we went to the ladies to brush our teeth.
Heeee.
After all that brushing, we camwhored in front of the mirror.
Yes, again! And I had his sweater on. So comfy.
Ha ha ha.
At about 8 plus in the morn, we decided to head home.
Oh god, I was so shagged already.
We have dark rings under our eyes okay.
Before we go, we camwhored like again.
Still wearing his big sweater. Ha ha.
And because we are hardcore insomniacs, we didn't sleep after reaching home.
I got home at I don't know, around 9 plus?
Ha ha. We talked on the phone all the way till 3pm or so.
I left out quite alot of things actually cause am too tired to type more.
Gosh, this is the longest entry ever, I think.
Apek slept and then Rayyan called and so we talked.
Alot more happened between me and him.
Will talk more about that later on.
Oh oh, fyi, Apek is is actually half Taiwanese and half malay.
Which explains the small eyes ey?
Ha ha ha. A.B.
Tah!








































































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home