[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Friday, January 4, 2008

"Life is beautiful."



Photobucket

I'm like so lazy to blog but Saint forced me to!
Basically, my new year was awesome.
I had a really really really great time.
Oh yes I did! Haha. We were almost late. Yes, almost missed the fireworks.
I told Saint that when people watch fireworks, they kiss.
Ha ha. You know what happened.
And so we took videos of the fireworks.

Awesome. Anyway, I had balls of fun.
Laughed a whole lot too.
There were like maybe 20 of us. Ha ha.
His friends are so hilarious.
After the countdown we went to Bukit Batok to eat but poor me had a bloated stomach.
Ha ha. I couldn't even stand up straight.
Saint was sick like hell.
But the most amazing part was when his other friends arrived, he got so well.
No coughing. No nothing.
Miracle ey?
This that this that.
We broke up from the group at 3 plus and Saint sent me to Raffles Place.

Met Fai at 4 plus in the morn.
We slacked until sunrise.
Reached home at 9 plus in the morning.
Slept the whole day.

Gawd! I am sooooooooooooo blardy larzy to blog.
I know bitch is reading my blog everyday.
Ha ha. Desperate loser.



---------------------------------------------------

Here are the photos the time we went to JB.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



--------------------------------------------------------


Photobucket

Hung out with Tina the other day.


She actually waited for me for hours. I was at work. I actually brought her to my work place and my colleagues were in shock. Ha ha. They said we look like sisters.

Photobucket
-----------------------------------------------



Here are the leftover photos taken using my phone during xmas.
Pathetic ey?
We took dozen of photos with the rest of the family too.
Thanks to my dear sister for deleting those pics by accident. Gah.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home