"One by one the days grow longer and longer."
Hi everyone! Lol. Oh wow!
It's the a new year already and I'll be another year older.
That is just so scary.
Resolutions for 2008 :-
1. Eat as much as I can and be super fat.
2. Make as less friends as possible.
3. Pop more pills to sleep and less of choc sticks.
4. Be happy with life.
5. To keep my friends close and my enemies closer.
6. Never fall in love. yeah rrrright. [crushes are alright though]
7. Quarantine myself at home for a month [okay, 2 weeks] just to get my skin colour back.
8. Be a better P.I. [ha ha]
9. Make myself less attractive to boys.
10. And lastly, make lotsa moolahs!
Hi everyone! Lol. Oh wow!
It's the a new year already and I'll be another year older.
That is just so scary.
Resolutions for 2008 :-
1. Eat as much as I can and be super fat.
2. Make as less friends as possible.
3. Pop more pills to sleep and less of choc sticks.
4. Be happy with life.
5. To keep my friends close and my enemies closer.
6. Never fall in love. yeah rrrright. [crushes are alright though]
7. Quarantine myself at home for a month [okay, 2 weeks] just to get my skin colour back.
8. Be a better P.I. [ha ha]
9. Make myself less attractive to boys.
10. And lastly, make lotsa moolahs!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home