"Yesterday's not all that bad, sorry I could not make this last."
Apek and I are not in a good state currently.
We have been arguing alot that it has taken a toll on me altogether.
We even fight over the most slightest things.
He would get so sarcastic and got me all mad.
And I would call him ugly names like bitch, fucker for example.
It is so bad.
I tried so hard to make this work but it seems like he never did bother.
He kept pointing finger at me.
Fired back and all.
War war war.
Told him I hate him.
We may be ending this book of friendship soon.
We'll see what happens next week when I meet him.
We both agreed that we need to talk things out.
He is so stubborn and I am so sick of it.
Not to forget, childish too.
But then again, I had the greatest time when hanging out with him.
We would go to places and do really fun things.
He always makes me laugh my ass off with his crazy antics.
He even made my birthday the most special one indeed.
It was like a cherry on top of a cake.
Nobody can beat such sweet and romantic night.
Oh well, you know all good things must come to an end.
Let's see what happens.
Pics from happier times:-
Apek and I are not in a good state currently.
We have been arguing alot that it has taken a toll on me altogether.
We even fight over the most slightest things.
He would get so sarcastic and got me all mad.
And I would call him ugly names like bitch, fucker for example.
It is so bad.
I tried so hard to make this work but it seems like he never did bother.
He kept pointing finger at me.
Fired back and all.
War war war.
Told him I hate him.
We may be ending this book of friendship soon.
We'll see what happens next week when I meet him.
We both agreed that we need to talk things out.
He is so stubborn and I am so sick of it.
Not to forget, childish too.
But then again, I had the greatest time when hanging out with him.
We would go to places and do really fun things.
He always makes me laugh my ass off with his crazy antics.
He even made my birthday the most special one indeed.
It was like a cherry on top of a cake.
Nobody can beat such sweet and romantic night.
Oh well, you know all good things must come to an end.
Let's see what happens.
Pics from happier times:-





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home