[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Friday, February 22, 2008

"I think we're alone now."

Photobucket

We met late afternoon on Monday.
Had our passports photocopied and changed money into Malaysia currency.
Ate at Bugis Junction.
Soon after that, we walked to Esplanade.
Okay not really, actually I ran, screaming and he ran after me outside Esplanade.
Went to the library next. I picked out a couple of Seventeen magazines and off we sat on the sofa by the window. Flipped, flipped, flipped. Until it was almost 9pm.
And so we had to leave. I decided to play hide and seek. But too bad there weren't that many shelves to help me and obviously he caught me. Lol.

We then had our desserts at Max Brenner level 1 opposite Harry's bar.
Yummylicious can!

Blah blah blah.

Photobucket

Photobucket


We walked to the merlion.
Sat and all.
I pretended to jump off into the water.
Apek kept pulling me back.
It was hilarious because I tried that so many times.
With my leg already on top of the railing then both legs when he tried carrying me backward.
[If you know what I mean.]
Honestly, if he didn't do just that, I'd fall. Hard.
Ha ha ha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh oh, we went back to my house area and just fooled around.
Heh.

Oh we took the lift and rang people's doorbells really late at night.
Soon after that, we ran laughing our heads off.
Kicked the dustbin down. I screamed.
Knocked people's window.
Running here and there. All that during the wee hours.
I love getting all childish and being so carefree.

When we got all tired, we fooled around with each other.
Hah. Fagged then home sweet home at 6 in the morning.

Videos :-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home