"I cannot move forward and pour it out."
Happy Valentines everyone. Heck, I know I'm a little late. Bah. I hope you people had a wonderful valentine with your loved ones. As for me, I didn't celebrate it at all. Yeah, the first time I didn't go out. I had school. Boo. I only received one phone call and a couple of love smses.
Rayyan was being sucha sweetheart that day.
He called and wished me, "Happy Valentine's day."
He was in camp. We talked and talked.
Actually we talk almost everyday. He told me that no matter what, he will always come back to me. I know that. Duh. I wrote that in my blog before.
He said,"I love you."
I kept quiet for a second there and said it was just too early for that.
We've been there. Done that.
I know him too damn well already.
I know he's an asshole and he knows that too. Hah.
I will remain saying no.
I have been riding solo for forever I think.
Since July 2006 actually.
So you do the math.
Oh I texted Faliq, "happy 1 month."
Happy Valentines everyone. Heck, I know I'm a little late. Bah. I hope you people had a wonderful valentine with your loved ones. As for me, I didn't celebrate it at all. Yeah, the first time I didn't go out. I had school. Boo. I only received one phone call and a couple of love smses.
Rayyan was being sucha sweetheart that day.
He called and wished me, "Happy Valentine's day."
He was in camp. We talked and talked.
Actually we talk almost everyday. He told me that no matter what, he will always come back to me. I know that. Duh. I wrote that in my blog before.
He said,"I love you."
I kept quiet for a second there and said it was just too early for that.
We've been there. Done that.
I know him too damn well already.
I know he's an asshole and he knows that too. Hah.
I will remain saying no.
I have been riding solo for forever I think.
Since July 2006 actually.
So you do the math.
Oh I texted Faliq, "happy 1 month."
No reply. As predicted.
He should know. We only spoken once and no more after that even when I told him to call me back. He definitely changed. I am still so disappointed after he ditched me last month. 130108. I will not forget it. Honestly I never thought in a million years someone I trusted the most would do this to me. Betrayal is the game you played. You left me crying there and you didn't acknowledge me when I walked in front of you. You were laughing with them. I saw you. What happened to you? You are somewhat so far from the person I thought I knew. There's nothing to salvage from this thing I used to call friendship.
He should know. We only spoken once and no more after that even when I told him to call me back. He definitely changed. I am still so disappointed after he ditched me last month. 130108. I will not forget it. Honestly I never thought in a million years someone I trusted the most would do this to me. Betrayal is the game you played. You left me crying there and you didn't acknowledge me when I walked in front of you. You were laughing with them. I saw you. What happened to you? You are somewhat so far from the person I thought I knew. There's nothing to salvage from this thing I used to call friendship.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home