"I love you like a fat kid loves cake."
Hi everyone!
As promised, here I am. Uhm. Those above photos were taken 2 Saturdays ago just outside Topshop. Me and Rayyan dropped by my sister's workplace to get my handphone. She is working at Topshop. Gah. About her condition, she is doing okay now. We got a lawyer to look into the case because the couple who hit her and her boyfriend didn't want to compensate despite our countless calls. We didn't want to take a lawyer initially as it'll be a big hassle you see. Well, they asked for it. The lawyer said it's a confirm my sister can win the case. Ha ha.
We held hands while walking to the pit. Those period when we were walking along East Coast together, we certainly acted just like old times. I'm not gonna lie but yes I miss those times. Upon reaching the pit, Ruq asked us,"Why aren't you two together again? You guys look so sweet together."
I had nothing to say.
We just didn't know how to react to that question.
She asked again how long we were together.
I didn't want to answer. He said four years.
Oh my gosh. This is so saddening.
Being him my first.
Then we walked towards his friend's pit. Hung out with them for a lil bit. Ha ha. They still remember me. Bla bla bla.
I don't know why lately he's being so nice and so sweet to me. I feel so bad.
Just yesterday he smsed me saying he still loves me.
I know that and I said nothing.






















































Hi everyone!
As promised, here I am. Uhm. Those above photos were taken 2 Saturdays ago just outside Topshop. Me and Rayyan dropped by my sister's workplace to get my handphone. She is working at Topshop. Gah. About her condition, she is doing okay now. We got a lawyer to look into the case because the couple who hit her and her boyfriend didn't want to compensate despite our countless calls. We didn't want to take a lawyer initially as it'll be a big hassle you see. Well, they asked for it. The lawyer said it's a confirm my sister can win the case. Ha ha.
Okay, those photos were taken at Ruq's bbq. Me and Rayyan arrived pretty late. We were so busy looking for a present for Ruq. Ha ha. Furthermore, he was waiting for my arrival for almost an hour I think. Hah. Sorry ey small boy. On the way to East Coast, we just looked at each other and he was being so omg! Why must he looked at me like that? I was so touched, I mean so sad. I teared okay just staring at him lying on my lap when he said he was so sad. He knows he did many wrongs and a few rights. I was crying okay and we didn't have any tissue so he let me wipe my tears with his shirt. At Plaza Singapura, he bought this really beautiful mug for me. I love it alot. He paid for everything too.
We held hands while walking to the pit. Those period when we were walking along East Coast together, we certainly acted just like old times. I'm not gonna lie but yes I miss those times. Upon reaching the pit, Ruq asked us,"Why aren't you two together again? You guys look so sweet together."
I had nothing to say.
We just didn't know how to react to that question.
She asked again how long we were together.
I didn't want to answer. He said four years.
Oh my gosh. This is so saddening.
Being him my first.
Then we walked towards his friend's pit. Hung out with them for a lil bit. Ha ha. They still remember me. Bla bla bla.
I don't know why lately he's being so nice and so sweet to me. I feel so bad.
Just yesterday he smsed me saying he still loves me.
I know that and I said nothing.






Oh I met Apek after the pit that Saturday at almost I don't know, maybe around 2am? We went to see my Hunny Bunny off to Cambodia. We reached the airport at about 3am. Her family was there too. We took some pictures along with with her lil cousin, melbarts! Ha ha. She was supposed to depart at 6am so we thought we had some time. We walked to T3 thinking Popeyes was still opened then bam! Closed! Bah. And so we ate thosai and pratas at the Kopitiam beside it. Halfway eating, Hunny Bunny called. She was already going off and it was only 5am. Boo. I didn't get to see her off because she was at T1.
It's okay, she'll be back soon.
Love you best friend.
It's okay, she'll be back soon.
Love you best friend.





















Just last Saturday me and Apek decided we should try out Olio at Suntec. I forgot there was an IT Show going on that time eventhough I'm working at Starhub. Duh. Ha ha. We can hardly walked to the restaurant okay. There were so many people as though it was geylang mayhem all over again. We eventually did. The food and the ambience were great too. I guess we should go there again perhaps another day.
Oh yeah, before that I was pissed at him because I had to wait for him for like almost 3 hours at home okay. I almost did not want to meet him all together. He was apologetic countless times. In the end I gave in and took my own sweet time to City Hall. He was already there in the first place. Hah. When I arrived, I was suprised by the big sunflower and Mrs Fields cookies. I was indeed surprised yes. It was so sweet of him to even take the trouble to get me those. *Smiles*
And of course I like.
After that, we walked to Esplanade and just chill. Blah blah blah. I'm tired to type! I reached home at 5 plus in the morning to see my mum standing in front of the door. That was when she told me my sis had met with an accident. I was so shocked. Like literally shocked okay. I immediately called her. She was still at the hospital. Everything was so bad.
I smsed my sup and told him I couldn't come to work.
Told him what happened and he was okay with it.
I was off work for 5 days.
Oh yeah, before that I was pissed at him because I had to wait for him for like almost 3 hours at home okay. I almost did not want to meet him all together. He was apologetic countless times. In the end I gave in and took my own sweet time to City Hall. He was already there in the first place. Hah. When I arrived, I was suprised by the big sunflower and Mrs Fields cookies. I was indeed surprised yes. It was so sweet of him to even take the trouble to get me those. *Smiles*
And of course I like.
After that, we walked to Esplanade and just chill. Blah blah blah. I'm tired to type! I reached home at 5 plus in the morning to see my mum standing in front of the door. That was when she told me my sis had met with an accident. I was so shocked. Like literally shocked okay. I immediately called her. She was still at the hospital. Everything was so bad.
I smsed my sup and told him I couldn't come to work.
Told him what happened and he was okay with it.
I was off work for 5 days.



























On Monday night at about 9 plus I went to meet Apek for some study session plus I had to do my assignment too. We went to the airport yet again. I think we have found our new spot. Ho ho ho. First we had our supper at Popeyes. I love I love the chicken! Afterwhich, we walked to the Kopitiam beside it and started studying. Halfway through, my dirty lil secret called and so we talked for quite some time. Apek wasn't happy about it. In fact he was pissed. Ha ha.
I like to see his face when he's all mad.
Then he got super mad. I knew I had to hang up. Lol. He was yakking yak yak yak with his stupid angry face and then he went over to me and hugged me. I was so stunned I didn't know what to do. I was giggling my ass off. Oh man. So hilarious. Aaw.
We went for a couple of breaks. During breaks we played the trolley. I was on it and he pushed real fast. It was fun! We tried the travelator. It was going down to the basement. I was screaming my head off because he was running while pushing me. When we reached the bottom, I turned to him and screamed at him some more. Hah. Then we didn't know where to go to go back up. He then turned around and pushed me up the very same travelator that was supposed to go down. It really cracked me up. He was running extra hard and there I was screaming and laughing.
Then we decided to just fool around with each other. Now that really satisfied him. Lol.
Oh I asked him to do my assignment for me and he did while I drew my name on his arm and bicep. So clever.
We did much more but I'm like so tired to type type type.
I'm like typing as fast as I can.
So don't mind any grammar/ spelling error if there is.
In the meantime, Apek is being so nosy.
He's like reading this post while I'm typing.
Tah now.
See you in the next post.
check this out.
Me as a lil kid.
=).
Go on.
I like to see his face when he's all mad.
Then he got super mad. I knew I had to hang up. Lol. He was yakking yak yak yak with his stupid angry face and then he went over to me and hugged me. I was so stunned I didn't know what to do. I was giggling my ass off. Oh man. So hilarious. Aaw.
We went for a couple of breaks. During breaks we played the trolley. I was on it and he pushed real fast. It was fun! We tried the travelator. It was going down to the basement. I was screaming my head off because he was running while pushing me. When we reached the bottom, I turned to him and screamed at him some more. Hah. Then we didn't know where to go to go back up. He then turned around and pushed me up the very same travelator that was supposed to go down. It really cracked me up. He was running extra hard and there I was screaming and laughing.
Then we decided to just fool around with each other. Now that really satisfied him. Lol.
Oh I asked him to do my assignment for me and he did while I drew my name on his arm and bicep. So clever.
We did much more but I'm like so tired to type type type.
I'm like typing as fast as I can.
So don't mind any grammar/ spelling error if there is.
In the meantime, Apek is being so nosy.
He's like reading this post while I'm typing.
Tah now.
See you in the next post.
check this out.
Me as a lil kid.
=).
Go on.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home