[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Friday, March 7, 2008

"You are not who I thought you were."

Photobucket

I'm still up at this hour and no worries. It's not like I have to be somewhere tomorrow and the day after that. Well my friends, this is what happens when you're broke. I will get my moolahs most probably on Saturday or latest Monday.

Me and mum are planning to hit KL later this month. I just need to get away but first I have to change my passport. Boo. My present one is supposed to expire in 2011 but the picture's too old to carry on using. If I'm not wrong, it'll cost me 70 bucks. Anyway it's just a plan. We have yet to decide when to go but it's a definite it'll be just the two of us.

Am chatting with my dirty little secret at the moment.
He's bored. ORD oh.

Oh well, I'm still sick. My voice changed drastically.
Yes. From all girly normal to manly husky.
I'm still coughing with my phlegm all stuck at the back of my mouth.
Pretty awesome ey?

Oh wait, I just remembered.
Nobody cares.

Just let me die here alone on my sickbed with all my phones thrown out the window.
Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home