"The candle is still glimmering somewhere inside."


Hi! I'm on the phone with Rayyan as I'm typing this. I think today is one lazy day for me. All I ever done is just relax my ass off when I know I have to finish up my assignment and start studying for my exams this coming Saturday. Okay Rayyan is piss off seeing my blog. He said this is one of the reasons why he doesn't like to visit. He hates the fact that I'm happy with Apek. Yeah, or so he thought. Things are so complicated right now. Everyone asks us a question we cannot answer. I just don't know why I always find myself running back to him for comfort whenever I'm lost. He always been there for me whether or not he has a girlfriend. I think we still have that attachment towards each other when we know we can never be a whole. I'm not going to let it happen. Not now. This is why we go ahead with different people to seek love from. I don't know about him but I don't see myself getting in a relationship with anyone after our sour break up in July 06.
I stop trusting guys.
But he still wants me back.
I'm so tired.
We both are.
I stop trusting guys.
But he still wants me back.
I'm so tired.
We both are.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home