[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Monday, April 28, 2008

"Happy April."

First off, I wanna give a shout out to my Faliq Waliq!


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!

Photobucket

I'll get that Nike shoes you want.
And we'll have that dinner we've been yearning for.


I LOVE YOU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, here are some of the photos with Apek.
At the Singapore Flyer.
It was the most dullest ride I've ever been on.
What a waste of money.

Photobucket


At MOS.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We went to a french restaurant Al Dante for his birthday dinner.
Caught a movie after that.'Awake'.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay I'm like so blardy larzy now.

Anyway, Starhub has invitations to a party for the launch of Madonna's Hard Candy Album at Zouk tomorrow. So being an employee, I have the invitation. I don't think I can make it though. I'm giving it away or maybe just throw it. My colleague offered to put me in the guest list as he has connections. I want to but I have mid term on Wednesday. My gawd. I'm still in dilemma. To go or not to go. Bah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home