"I'm not dead. Yet."


Hey guys! I'm like so sorry I haven't got the time to blog yet. Am so busy with school and my assignments and essay and other shit. Two assignments and an essay are due this coming Monday and Thursday. Shit. I also have to prepare for Apek's birthday this coming 16th. He's turning 20. Yes the big two-o and guess what? I don't have any idea what to do. You see, alot of things need to get done. Pronto. Haiz. I'm so lethargic.
It's okay, tomorrow I'll be going to Apek's empty house to dye his hair to a darker tone. Yes, he's home all alone now that his family have moved out to JB. They bought a house there and he is left behind. How sad is that. That's why I'm accompanying him until next wednesday, [his birthday] when the new tenant moves in. Afterwhich he'll be living with his cousin at Jurong East for like I don't, maybe until he finishes his NS in two years time.
Imagine an empty house. All alone.
Poor Apek.
With all these happening to you, I'm ready to be there for you anytime.
I know you need me to keep your world sane.
I feel like crying for you.
Hearts.
Tah.
It's okay, tomorrow I'll be going to Apek's empty house to dye his hair to a darker tone. Yes, he's home all alone now that his family have moved out to JB. They bought a house there and he is left behind. How sad is that. That's why I'm accompanying him until next wednesday, [his birthday] when the new tenant moves in. Afterwhich he'll be living with his cousin at Jurong East for like I don't, maybe until he finishes his NS in two years time.
Imagine an empty house. All alone.
Poor Apek.
With all these happening to you, I'm ready to be there for you anytime.
I know you need me to keep your world sane.
I feel like crying for you.
Hearts.
Tah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home