"Too many days passing us by."
11 April.
I don't remember much because this is so long time ago. Haha. Okay, we went to Lido and watched 'Untraceable'. A really great movie I'd say.
I went to his house just to accompany him now that he lives alone.
Helped him dye his hair to a darker tone.
I slept over as well.
11 April.
I don't remember much because this is so long time ago. Haha. Okay, we went to Lido and watched 'Untraceable'. A really great movie I'd say.
And uhm, these pics were taken a day after?
13 April.
I went to his house just to accompany him now that he lives alone.
Helped him dye his hair to a darker tone.
I slept over as well.
15 and 16 April.
On the eve of his birthday, I went over with a small cake. It was just a mini celebration we both had. We were acting all silly and childish. I like. I'm just glad that he's happy. At 12am sharp, I asked him to switch off the lights and wait for me in the living room. He covered his eyes. I then walked slowly towards him and sang the birthday song. He was all smiles.
We just had fun and fooled around until I got all shagged. I lied on his bed looking at him updating his blog. I teared. He didn't notice at first as the lights were off. When he finally saw me crying, he stopped for awhile and hugged me. I then dozed off while he continued blogging. He was sleeping beside me when I woke up the next morning. It really feels good to wake up with him by my side.
On the 16th, we just went out to do my assignments and we played pool. Just hung around and all. Oh, before that, we played hide with his father. He came back from JB of course. It was hilarious. This is the second time. The first time we hid behind cars. He saw us unfortunately. We laughed our heads off. Oh, I gave a birthday bash. I punched and hit him with all my force. Gawd, he was in pain. Lol. He sent me home and my mum gave him home cooked meal. He was so elated yea that is until he reached home.
Disappointment and sadness set in. He cried and I cried. My mum teared too. It's just too personal to write it here. I mean, I can't jot everything. It's between him and his family. You know they moved to JB and left him alone here. Poor thing. That day was the worst. I felt his pain. About how he returned home and had a shock of his life. It's okay Apek. I'm here. I'm making your world as sane as possible. Hearts.
Will blog soon about our celebration on Friday and yesterday.
Happy 20th birthday Apek.
So old already whereas I'm still a teenager.
Boooo!











































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home