[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Has been."

Hi! I was out the whole day and night yesterday. I only reached home at like 8 in the morning just now. I went to meet Fai and the three of us went to this place. I cannot say it here. Only me and Fai went for it. It was hell fun! I loike. Even more, with the person I practically grew up with since kindergarten. She guided me all the way and then met Apek again after Rizal left. So me, Apek and Fai went to the spot we used to sleep at in Aug 06 except that we missed out one person. Fendi. It used to be the four of us all the time. Now things have changed. I wish we could go back and relive each day all over again.

Was about to go home when I bumped into Tina. Just before that I was on the phone with her and what do you know, she was already on her way to work as early as 6 plus in the morning. We talked for awhile and she had to leave but before that Apek snapped photos of us. Bah.

The pics of me, Fai and Apek are in her digicam so I'll have to wait for them. As for now, just these few.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
------------------------

Photobucket

That's me wearing Apek's big shoes. I was wearing heels when my feet got hurt from walking too long in it. So Apek was being sucha sweetheart. He took off his shoes and let me wear them while he walked barefooted around Clarke Quay to Jln Minyak, his stupid home. The place he used to stay before moving to his current add, Jurong East. Good. That Jln Minyak place is like shit eventhough it is near to Clarke Quay and Outram. Oh. We went home and slept there till the sun came up.

And just yesterday, when Fai and I went to this place, Apek waited for me outside. From 10 plus pm to 4.30 in the morning. Real sweetheart I admit. No one would want to do that. But he did. The best eventhough he gets so worried and insecure all the time when I tried so many times reassuring him that nothing will happen. Honestly, guys tend to come to me like everytime but in my heart I know they are just sleaze bags who wants something to satisfy their needs. Sure I talk to them and let them buy me drinks, give me special treatments, etc and that's it. I don't clap along with them. Nothing will happen if you don't go to second base. Plus, I don't even know them in the first place. They are just so disgusting and to make moves like that is just so pathetic.

I am so content having Apek wiith me.
I know him since 2005 and I don't need to get to know other people.
I don't even wish to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home