"It's not my time. I'm not dead."
First off, I went to the doctor yesterday and I was immediately asked for my passport or work permit. I was like, "wtf." And I said I'm holding on to an IC. A Singapore Identity Card! Bitch! What do you think I am? I am no fucking foreigner you dimwit! I am so sick of this. People always mistaken me for someone from The Philippines, China, Japan, Indonesia and Australia. What else? I am a goddamn Singaporean you assholes!
.......................
Few days back, me and Apek drove to Lim Chu Kang jetty way way at the end of Singapore. You have got to pass all the cemeteries then the Ulu small road passing Bahtera Camp, etc. It was kinda scary actually. The time was like 1 plus am? I don't quite remember. The journey wasn't suppose to be that long but we were going straight for like forever. It felt like we were at the same place over and over again. Seeing the same signs and bus stops at the side alot of times. Apek then told me he was feeling spooked because he felt like we were somewhat in an another dimension or something. I was damn terrified. After some time, we found the way out. Thank god.
The jetty is so lame. So we just sat there for awhile listening to the music and fagged. Then we turned around. It was like maybe 2 plus am already. We took the same route we got there in the first place. Surprisingly, we only passed two bus stops before we were out on the main road passing the cemeteries. It was so weird. Bah.
Apek picked me up from home to send me to work. Everything was going fine. Yes. Until we got out of the expressway, Orchard exit and were about to make a turn to Dhoby Ghout when he ran out of gas. Smacked right in the middle of the road. Lol.
I was like, "What?! I am so gonna be late."
We got panicked shortly after he made a few unsuccessful tries to get the engine started. He started calling the 100 hotline asking for a tow truck and we had to wait for 20 minutes for the truck to arrive. Then little luck was on our side as we saw EMAS Recovery tow truck by the side. Apek ran for it and of course they helped us. No need to wait for that other truck. The truck guys brought us to the nearest gas station. I paid the guys as Apek didn't bring his wallet. He was in his PJs with only his stripe blue sweater to cover over, fyi. Lol. Easy said, he didn't bathe.
Then, then, one funny thing happened. I had no more cash with me! We were basically dried out. No money to do anything. Not even to pump. Stuck at the gas station. I called my older sister to get her to transfer some money to me but guess what? I lost my ATM card! What shit right? Me and Apek laughed uncontrollably seeing how our morning could be so sucky. My sister rode all the way from Bedok to somewhere near Bukit Timah to give us the buckeroos.
We laughed at ourselves when she arrived like after soooooo long.
She shook her head and smiled. It was so funny.
I ended up working from 12pm to 6pm. Bah.
Excuse my grammar if there is any.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home