[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Monday, June 16, 2008

"Meow."


Saturday was well spent at Nadia cutie pie's house for bbq. Pics are with her. 42 photos in total okay Nadia! Will blog about it when I get all the photos.

Sunday, I sent Apek off to camp. Well, you guys will be seeing alot of me at Boon Lay now. Am on the phone with Apek while typing this. Bah. He successfully smuggled his fags and charger to camp. Now we can talk on the phone for as long as we want. Yes. I like. It was pretty sweet of him to hold my hand, in his uniform. I was so shocked. He said he didn't care because he loves me a whole lot and we kept holding hands, walking around Boon Lay Interchange.

We walked to the nearest block to fag. Boy, Apek sure looks hot in uniform now that his body is bigger. Lol. Even though I feel like a total midget beside him, I feel so protected. Heh.

Oh, here are the photos of me and this chinese dude.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home