"I miss you, I miss you, I miss you."
Here are some photos taken from last weekend with Apek. Will be meeting him tomorrow! Yippeee! I really cannot tahan already. I miss him alot! Yeah, I gotta admit I was really harsh towards him with all the fights and whatnot. But it's all good now and I cannot wait to be in his big arms again. This boy is getting so much tanner than before that I can actually see his tan lines. Ha ha.
Tomorrow we'll be meeting up somewhere in Bukit Batok to try some Botak Jones food. On Saturday we'll be joining my best friend, Hunny Bunny, Nenny and some others to the open air 'Bujang Lapok' movie near the Museum. Can't wait. Then I'll be sending him off to camp at Jalan Bahar on Sunday. Wow. I'ma spend as much time as possible sticking my ass to this bachen boy.
I'm going to give him my Q9h phone so that he can have internet when he's in camp.
Yes. I have maxmobile. I cannot wait to chat with him on msn. He can read my blog too.
Thanks for tagging and sharing all your thoughts with me everyone. I really do appreciate it alot. It's so hard ey. Being apart from people you love and care about. Haiz.
p/s. Nadia! Where are all my photos?!? I want all 42 of them. Email me! Pronto!
Here are some photos taken from last weekend with Apek. Will be meeting him tomorrow! Yippeee! I really cannot tahan already. I miss him alot! Yeah, I gotta admit I was really harsh towards him with all the fights and whatnot. But it's all good now and I cannot wait to be in his big arms again. This boy is getting so much tanner than before that I can actually see his tan lines. Ha ha.
Tomorrow we'll be meeting up somewhere in Bukit Batok to try some Botak Jones food. On Saturday we'll be joining my best friend, Hunny Bunny, Nenny and some others to the open air 'Bujang Lapok' movie near the Museum. Can't wait. Then I'll be sending him off to camp at Jalan Bahar on Sunday. Wow. I'ma spend as much time as possible sticking my ass to this bachen boy.
I'm going to give him my Q9h phone so that he can have internet when he's in camp.
Yes. I have maxmobile. I cannot wait to chat with him on msn. He can read my blog too.
Thanks for tagging and sharing all your thoughts with me everyone. I really do appreciate it alot. It's so hard ey. Being apart from people you love and care about. Haiz.
p/s. Nadia! Where are all my photos?!? I want all 42 of them. Email me! Pronto!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home