"NS FUCKING SUCKS!"
I'm fucking piss off right. I hate this fucking situation. I hate you most of all! It's not my fault too that you don't have the fucking time to spend with me. You don't even have time to talk on the phone with me! You're too fucking busy dozing off on the line. Fucking asshole! Then during weekends, you're always having some fucking shut eye just about anywhere! Even in the cinema for god sake! I fucking cannot take this anymore! I can't even talk or meet anyone I want because you're just a fucking jealous moron!
Now you can have all the time in the fucking world to sleep for the rest of your nights!
And don't forget, you can have the weekends to sleep as well!! You need your energy to fucking exercise right? Haha! That's all you fucking do. Exercise morning, noon and night. Day in, day out! Fucking stupid.
And yes, maybe you're not even worth a wait at all fucker!
I fucking hate you asshole!
I'm out!
I'm not going to take anymore shit!
I'm fucking piss off right. I hate this fucking situation. I hate you most of all! It's not my fault too that you don't have the fucking time to spend with me. You don't even have time to talk on the phone with me! You're too fucking busy dozing off on the line. Fucking asshole! Then during weekends, you're always having some fucking shut eye just about anywhere! Even in the cinema for god sake! I fucking cannot take this anymore! I can't even talk or meet anyone I want because you're just a fucking jealous moron!
Now you can have all the time in the fucking world to sleep for the rest of your nights!
And don't forget, you can have the weekends to sleep as well!! You need your energy to fucking exercise right? Haha! That's all you fucking do. Exercise morning, noon and night. Day in, day out! Fucking stupid.
And yes, maybe you're not even worth a wait at all fucker!
I fucking hate you asshole!
I'm out!
I'm not going to take anymore shit!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home