"Whoa!"
Hi! I just got back from somewhere. Spent the whole night with Apek just satisfying each other. Lol. I'm glad he's happy now. He booked out yesterday. So later on, me and him are going to Tampines Mall to get something for lil niece Athirah at Toys R Us. Today is her 1st birthday. Celebration at her house later in the late afternoon. Can't wait.
~~~~
MOS with the best friends; Sha and Fai along with Sha's bf and his friends. I wore something simple because I didn't want to attract any attention from the boys. Hah. It was awesome and yesh, I did have a great time. Of course Apek was in camp and he was all paranoid and getting so insecure. I mean it's pretty normal for guys to touch you when you're there and everything. It's not like they ever want to take you home and bang you or anything like that. Oh we stayed there til the end and I was on the phone with Apek, about to go out and at the entrance, one of the bouncers stopped me. Passed me a piece of paper saying that his friend wanted to get to know me. Sheikh is his name. Bouncer too. Ha ha. I was shocked of course. I mean I was on the phone with my darling damn you. Apek went ballistic. He was so mad knowing that quite a number of guys hit on me in the club. I did my very best to assure him that it was nothing big at all. He said he trusts me but he hate the fact that these people are touching me. He said it's because I'm pretty and that I was with my girls, guys tend to come after me more. I mean it's not my fault that I look like this.
Hi! I just got back from somewhere. Spent the whole night with Apek just satisfying each other. Lol. I'm glad he's happy now. He booked out yesterday. So later on, me and him are going to Tampines Mall to get something for lil niece Athirah at Toys R Us. Today is her 1st birthday. Celebration at her house later in the late afternoon. Can't wait.
~~~~
MOS with the best friends; Sha and Fai along with Sha's bf and his friends. I wore something simple because I didn't want to attract any attention from the boys. Hah. It was awesome and yesh, I did have a great time. Of course Apek was in camp and he was all paranoid and getting so insecure. I mean it's pretty normal for guys to touch you when you're there and everything. It's not like they ever want to take you home and bang you or anything like that. Oh we stayed there til the end and I was on the phone with Apek, about to go out and at the entrance, one of the bouncers stopped me. Passed me a piece of paper saying that his friend wanted to get to know me. Sheikh is his name. Bouncer too. Ha ha. I was shocked of course. I mean I was on the phone with my darling damn you. Apek went ballistic. He was so mad knowing that quite a number of guys hit on me in the club. I did my very best to assure him that it was nothing big at all. He said he trusts me but he hate the fact that these people are touching me. He said it's because I'm pretty and that I was with my girls, guys tend to come after me more. I mean it's not my fault that I look like this.



































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home