[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Dead like me."

Photobucket

I should have known.
No matter how much you treasure, cherish or trust that one person, you'll never know that one day, you're the one who is going to be let down by that very same person.

I thought you were my happy pill.
I thought you could be the one to help me with my depression.
I thought I have finally found the one who accepts me for me.

I thought wrong.
Time and time again.

How disappointing.
Life is indeed unfair.

It's okay, I've been through this with him before.
I'm sure I can manage with you this time around.

Dirty little secret told me that it's best to lead a carefree life.
No one to disturb or hurt you.
Or even control you.

Maybe I'm meant to be alone after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home