[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Say what?"

Photobucket
year 2006

I'm not feeling well actually. Well, today I didn't attend school. Again. Last week too, because I was having a high fever and now I'm sick all over again. I'm so tired. I have to get up early tomorrow morning to hand in my assignment which is only halfway done. It's okay. I have the whole night to finish it up.

Anyhow, this week is supposed to be an 8am to 5pm for him because the new batch of NS men came in yesterday. Apek is having guard duty tonight like again! Since he failed his TP, again! He has to do guard duty. That was the agreement between him and his superior. Haiz. Oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll drop by BBDC to top up some money for his next TP. I hope he won't fail like the third time. The next available date is in August. Bummer. After which, I might be waiting for him outside his camp to maybe surprise him. I don't know. We'll see. I'm scared he'd be super tired. NS SUCKS!

Photobucket
year 2005

Oh, Apek went for the fire fighter interview and he hopes to get it. I hope the same too since he said the working hours and the allowance are good.

My family is going off to Malacca this weekend. I'm not going.
Malacca is so lame you see.
I think colored hair doesn't suits me. I'ma go back to black. Soon.

I don't think I'll be updating often now.
Blogging is getting old to me.
I started 4 years ago so you feel me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home