"Fall for you, my love."
It has been two weeks since I last saw Apek and to make it worse, he couldn't book out today. He has guard duty til tomorrow morning. What a bummer. I forced him to go to sleep now because he has to do his prowling between 2 to 6am later.
I know. It's so stupid.
I still hate NS. Bah.
We plan to go to the zoo tomorrow afternoon.
I can't wait to see him.
I'm sure it will be a great day for us.
Yeah. After all that fights.
We argued over lotsa stuff this past two weeks.
One moment we'd be screaming and shouting our heads off,
the next we'd be the sweetest to each other.
I don't know but one thing for sure,
NS IS SO CRUEL FOR STANDING IN THE WAY.
I DESPISE NS.
Happy August everyone.
p/s. Thanks for tagging. Appreciate it so much. Muah.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home