[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Saturday, August 30, 2008

"For one more day, perhaps."

Photobucket

Hi everyone! Gawd, this whole week has been so hectic. Now that school is finally out of the way, work is taking the shiat out of me. I'm so so so very lethargic. I've been working overtime to help teach these new group of people that just came in few weeks ago. On a brighter note, I'll be farking rich! Thank god things are going to be normal next week onwards. Also, I'm happy for the fact that these people are all the same age group as me. They are pretty okay people and real fun to hang out with. I'm looking forward to work with them.

I'm keeping myself as busy as possible actually so I won't have that asshole hanging around in my head. Thinking about him makes me so fucking angry. I still hate him a whole lot, I swear. I feel like killing him if ever I see him anywhere. He has been calling and texting me every single week day telling his sorrys, i love yous, i miss yous, all that whatever. Nada on weekends though. Uhm, how I wonder. Hah.
You should think of all the stuff you have done and how you've been treating me you fucking liar! One thing I cannot tolerate is lying. I cannot believe he had the cheek to lie to me in the first place. You said I brought you shame. Ha ha. Who asked you to open your fucking big mouth and told your friends about us. You brought it upon yourself, stupid. Like I said, if I want to bring you shame, I would have written the truth here where everyone can see it for themselves. But no cause I know better than to do hurtful stuff like that.
You have hurt me more than ever.
I HATE YOU.

Now you have got to earn it to mean it.
You have to show and prove to me for I no longer believe your words.
Ever heard of 'Action speaks louder than words?'


Anyway, I already booked an outing with the mamak gang next weekend.
Marlina? Wawa said she cannot make it. How?


The week after, I'll be going out with Shaiful Adhni. We are going to pay Ikea a visit. Oh and I also promised to give dirty lil secret a treat. Bah. I feel so bad because he has been feeding me so well all this while. I will make it happen okay.

It's raining outside. Rayyan actually wanted me to fetch him from camp but I'm so freaking tired right now. I don't know why he wants to rush things. As you all know, we broke up in July two years ago and he is still asking for me back.

I don't want to be in a relationship.

I'm going to make myself french toasts now.
Bye now, losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home