[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Friday, September 5, 2008

"I won't forget what you forgotten."

Hey people! I'm so busy at the moment. I'm helping out at my aunt's restaurant at Geylang for this month only. So I don't think I have the time to update anything anymore. Hey, who knows you might see me serving you if you were to come eat at my aunt's place. Anyway, Apek is trying to make things up to me now. He said he will prove it to me. We shall see ey. He may be coming over to fetch me tomorrow.

Here are a lil bit photos from few weeks ago at Zouk. Tina my darling, her bf, me and Apek. Hell, it was fun! Ha ha. The rest of the pictures are with Tina. Fyi, she is the most fairest girl I've ever seen.

Photobucket
me and Tina
Photobucket
tina, apek and me
Photobucket
Tina wearing her bf's cap and me wearing Apek's.

Don't worry, my bangs are longer now. Thank god.
I'm actually in a rush now.
See ya when I see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home