[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Nothing is as it seems."

Few days back, I went out with me bestie, Fai. We planned to go to Toy R Us to get a present for Preveena's son's 1st birthday party which is going to be tomorrow. Oh and on the same day, it's gonna be my grandmother's surprise birthday party too. Gawd. I'm in a total dilemma now. I don't know whether I can make it for baby Yudev's party. Both are on Saturday and both start at 7pm til around 11ish. Dayum. It is so gonna be hectic for me.

Me and Fai first went for our dinner at Lucky Plaza. Had my favourite nasi ayam penyet with extra rice. Yummeh. Then we walked to Paragon, just fooled around with the toys at Toy R Us. It was so much fun. I found the perfect gift for Yudev, finally. We then chilled at Starbucks and just talked. A whole lot. I was laughing the whole time. We also played foosball at Cineleisure. I was screaming with joy and excitement since it was my very first time playing it. Ha ha. Oh then, we had our supper at McDonalds. Played chop chilli chop with her. We were like mad girls screaming and laughing our heads off.

It was great hanging out with you, best friend of 11 years.
We've seen each other grow and no, I don't want to lose you.
Lovelove.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


------------------------------------


Ha ha ha! Am I the last one to blog about our outing? I hope not! Lol. I went out with the girls last Saturday at Geylang but most of the time, we were at the rooftop of Joo Chiat Complex, away from the crowd. It was my first time there. Oh before that, I got lost [I know, I live like a mere 10 minutes away from Geylang] because Apek didn't know where he was going. That explains why I was so late. Anyway, it's so nice to finally get to meet these girls. I missed them a bunch. I mean I've known like a number of them since like what? 2004,2005? We only get to meet like once or twice every year you see. The girls, they are damn hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing eventhough my cheeks almost got cramped. I swear I had tons of fun. Next outing will be raya outing. 18th October. I'll make myself free on that day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then me and Kecik decided to camwhore together. Ha ha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


------------------------------------

Me and my sister gave Ikea a visit to get our stuff the other day. We were darn hungry when we first arrived. So we walked to the eating place to have our lunch and after buying our food, we then realised something. There is a halal stall at the end, hiding selling padang rice. You have no idea how pissed we were. My sister and I were like contemplating as to whether or not to buy the padang food. We gave it a miss since we already paid for our stupid not so delicious food.

After eating, both of us spent like three hours at Ikea. We then had our stuff to be delivered so that we could go home empty handed. So Emily and me had our supper at Simpang Bedok and played games on the lappie. We were so beat out from our shopping at Ikea that we went home early, before 1am.

Bah.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

--------------------------------

Just recently Apek helped out at my aunt's makan place with me. We then met up with Fai and her boyfriend to Bazaar Geylang. It was raining so heavily that we chilled at Coffeebean, waiting for the rain to subside. After the rain stopped completely, Apek and I went to join his friends to bowling at Kallang Leisure Park. Fai and her bf came too. For awhile. Blah blah blah. I'm so tired already la.

Oh wanna know something? Me and Apek had a minor accident early this month. His bike skidded and we well, fell to the next lane. Thank god nothing happened to us. I just got cuts on my right foot. He on the other hand, had abrasions on his right foot, knee, elbow, shoulder and his shirt is torn too. I was a little lucky because I fell on top of him. Again, thank god. I just couldn't breathe at first because maybe the impact was great and I fell on his back hard. Oh well, all's well and a ok now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

----------------------------------

These are the photos of a few of my colleagues and I at Starhub.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home