"I'm holding on to something and I do not know why."


I'm at home. Lately I have not been feeling well. I feel tired too easily. Yesterday, I went to see my doctor after like 6 months. I feel low seeing my condition going from bad to worse. I know there will not be a reversal of such thing. I was so darn sad yesterday that I teared. I don't really see the point of living at all. I just take each day as it comes. When it's time to go then so be it. I don't care anymore. I'm a freak. I hate my life.
And you, you don't even care about me. You don't even have the decency to ask me about things. You only come to me when you are in need. Not the other way around. I've been waiting so long for you. I'm sick of you. I know I'm unwanted in your presence. It's okay, I'm gone.
I've been single since July 06 and I guess I will be in a long long time to come as well.
And you, you don't even care about me. You don't even have the decency to ask me about things. You only come to me when you are in need. Not the other way around. I've been waiting so long for you. I'm sick of you. I know I'm unwanted in your presence. It's okay, I'm gone.
I've been single since July 06 and I guess I will be in a long long time to come as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home