"It's something about you, baby."





















We watched a soccer match between Singapore vs Vietnam at Kallang Stadium days back? I don't remember! Bah. Well, coincidentally we were seated right next to Vietnam fans and there were alot of chantings like "Buto!" and "Go home!" Ha ha ha. It was hilarious. Those who came for the match knows what I mean. It was like, "Peet peet, peet peet peet." [sound of the horn] then Singaporeans all over shouted "Buto!" Bah, as if the Vietnamese fans understand what that word actually means. When Singapore lost, fights broke out between the Singapore and the Vietnam fans. Poor me kena water thrown at. Boo. I personally think Singapore people are plain sorelosers. The least you could actually do is shake hands and congratulate. I know it's a bummer that Singapore lost, oh well, whatever. The players sucked anyway. I loved the Kallang wave though. Fun!
After the match, we had dinner with Fai and Min, her boyfriend [they wore red! true singapore supporters!] at Simpang Bedok. Bah, I know! East side people always eat at Simpang Bedok! Ha ha. I'm gonna get Apek to leave Jurong West and move to the east! He better if he wants to marry me. =). Oh, I walked in Shop n Save to withdraw some cash then I thought to myself,"Might as well buy some ciggs." The nyonya at the counter asked for my fucking IC! I told her I didn't bring my IC along with me because initially was only there to withdraw money. I had my atm card. That was it. I was completely shocked. Do I look young to you?! She was like,"It's the law, it's the law." She then called her manager. The manager said just sell it to me but she kept telling him this,"It's the law! It's the law!"
FUCK YOU!
I was fuming and when I reached our table, I was totally complaining to Apek. He said my face looks young. I then told him to buy the fags himself. He went back to Shop n Save and no one asked for his IC. Wtf. And I'm only 1 month younger than him. Life is unfair.
After eating, the 4 of us chilled at East Coast beach just playing taiti and bluff. Kinda fun. We left pretty late like around 4am? Awesome time!
After the match, we had dinner with Fai and Min, her boyfriend [they wore red! true singapore supporters!] at Simpang Bedok. Bah, I know! East side people always eat at Simpang Bedok! Ha ha. I'm gonna get Apek to leave Jurong West and move to the east! He better if he wants to marry me. =). Oh, I walked in Shop n Save to withdraw some cash then I thought to myself,"Might as well buy some ciggs." The nyonya at the counter asked for my fucking IC! I told her I didn't bring my IC along with me because initially was only there to withdraw money. I had my atm card. That was it. I was completely shocked. Do I look young to you?! She was like,"It's the law, it's the law." She then called her manager. The manager said just sell it to me but she kept telling him this,"It's the law! It's the law!"
FUCK YOU!
I was fuming and when I reached our table, I was totally complaining to Apek. He said my face looks young. I then told him to buy the fags himself. He went back to Shop n Save and no one asked for his IC. Wtf. And I'm only 1 month younger than him. Life is unfair.
After eating, the 4 of us chilled at East Coast beach just playing taiti and bluff. Kinda fun. We left pretty late like around 4am? Awesome time!






Above are the photos from the time we watched a movie at Cineleisure.
The photos of us [below] at Marina Barrage. Fucking windy. Brrr. We stayed until the sprinklers turned on. Lazy to type already.
The photos of us [below] at Marina Barrage. Fucking windy. Brrr. We stayed until the sprinklers turned on. Lazy to type already.











Christmas is coming! Bah. Gotta go visit my Filipino catholic family. Sad to say, I don't find joy celebrating these festive seasons like Hari Raya and Xmas anymore. Mostly because it's the same shit every year. Boring.
Love you Abdullah [Apek] more than anything in the world.
I will add plus 1 to whatever you say. Gonna miss you.
I hope the days will fly by in seconds so that I'd be in your arms again!
I will add plus 1 to whatever you say. Gonna miss you.
I hope the days will fly by in seconds so that I'd be in your arms again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home