"Can hardly wait."


I got a part time job at TCC. Monday will be my first day. Feeling kinda nervous because I don't have much of F&B experience. The interviewer was real fun to talk to. We sorta had a casual conversation about my unique name [as what he put it], my heritage, school stuff, nothing about the job.
Come April, everything will be very hectic with me schooling and working. The boyfriend also going to start school in February. He's working too. Busy schedules mean less time spent with each other. I hope we can pull through. I have 2 schools to attend to. Am I crazy or what? Of course if I'm unable to cope, I'll quit TCC. We'll see when April comes.
Those talks are just what they are, just talks.
I'm off meeting the boyfriend.
Tah.
Come April, everything will be very hectic with me schooling and working. The boyfriend also going to start school in February. He's working too. Busy schedules mean less time spent with each other. I hope we can pull through. I have 2 schools to attend to. Am I crazy or what? Of course if I'm unable to cope, I'll quit TCC. We'll see when April comes.
Those talks are just what they are, just talks.
I'm off meeting the boyfriend.
Tah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home