"I'm getting older."


Hey people! I'm still not asleep. Yeah, since yesterday. My insomnia is that bad. I have nothing to do anyway. No work and no school, [Too bad for those who has to.] Ha ha. Basically am just rotting away.
I celebrated my New Year at Sentosa. Can you believe it? Me, the all anti-beach [Sentosa especially], the sun, [eventhough it was at night] the heat, the salty sea. And not forgetting walking on the stupid sand when your feet got wet. Earlier part of the night was spent with Apek's friends and their girlfriends at Pahlawan. Then I grew bored so I called Sha to leave the Beach Party and she did. She bailed. Ha ha. For me. Love you!
So Apek, Sha and I just slacked around before we moved on to meet her cousin and friends. They were tipsy by then. So annoying right? Apek thinks so.
We were like somewhat playing cat and mouse, running away from some people. Ha ha ha. I felt so mean. Had our breakfast at Habourfront. Left the place at 6am.
I love you darlings.
I celebrated my New Year at Sentosa. Can you believe it? Me, the all anti-beach [Sentosa especially], the sun, [eventhough it was at night] the heat, the salty sea. And not forgetting walking on the stupid sand when your feet got wet. Earlier part of the night was spent with Apek's friends and their girlfriends at Pahlawan. Then I grew bored so I called Sha to leave the Beach Party and she did. She bailed. Ha ha. For me. Love you!
So Apek, Sha and I just slacked around before we moved on to meet her cousin and friends. They were tipsy by then. So annoying right? Apek thinks so.
We were like somewhat playing cat and mouse, running away from some people. Ha ha ha. I felt so mean. Had our breakfast at Habourfront. Left the place at 6am.
I love you darlings.


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home