[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"You're no different from the rest of us."

Photobucket

I ditched work.
They said if I don't have MC, I'll get a warning letter.

Honestly, do I look like I give a flying fuck about a stupid part time job?

I'm working just to fill my time until my internship starts in a couple of months. If that doesn't work out, I sure to get a better job than this.

Anyhow, I went for my internship interview earlier today. With the CNY already rolling in and all the shops closed, I could only do my photocopying of certs today. The boyfriend fetched me and we rushed to the interview location.

I was a few minutes late.

Overall, it was pretty okay. We'll get to know the outcome soon.
I can only hope for the best.

And so I cooked 2 packets of maggi mee with 2 eggs for him. We pretended to be husband and wife cooking and chilling at home. I felt like a proud wife preparing food for my hubby seeing that's the only food I can cook besides frying nuggets.

He bugged me to start learning to cook real food. I don't even know how to cook rice what more other dishes. Bah.

But I sure want to feed him well with my own cooking.
One day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I love you hunneh.
Ash to Ash.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home