"Al fatehah."




I turned on the computer today with an intention to update about my sister's birthday chalet but I'm not going to do that.
I was completely in a state of shock when I got to know what happened to Nadia cutie pie.
Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I feel the pain of losing someone you loved.
Nadia's father passed away on 030209.
I have been her friend for so many years and knowing that with her father passing on so suddenly must have created a huge impact on herself and family.
A deepest condolence to the grieving family.
I'm so sorry I had to find out about it just today.
I'm so sorry I wasn't there and it breaks my heart so bad when they didn't tell me the news on time.
Hang on and stay strong.
I'm coming to see you.
I love you Nadia.
*as a sign of respect, i'm not going to update this blog for a week.
I was completely in a state of shock when I got to know what happened to Nadia cutie pie.
Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I feel the pain of losing someone you loved.
Nadia's father passed away on 030209.
I have been her friend for so many years and knowing that with her father passing on so suddenly must have created a huge impact on herself and family.
A deepest condolence to the grieving family.
I'm so sorry I had to find out about it just today.
I'm so sorry I wasn't there and it breaks my heart so bad when they didn't tell me the news on time.
Hang on and stay strong.
I'm coming to see you.
I love you Nadia.
*as a sign of respect, i'm not going to update this blog for a week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home