"Bah bah bah."
Hey world!
I had dinner with the long lost best friend, Sha and her boyfriend, Amirul.
Initially, I was supposed to meet Shaiful Adhni but we were so indecisive you see.
He wanted to go Bukit Merah and then I complained, saying it's too far away.
And so when I suggested town, he seemed to want to stick to his plan, eating malay food.
That went on for an hour or so, deciding where to go have dinner. Yes, I know!
I got impatient so I told him never mind. Afterwhich, he said okay, go town and by then I was tired and I said I didn't feel like it anymore.
So troublesome you see.
It was real fun having dinner with those 2 friends.
Thanks Sha for the nice purse you got from Bali.
I'm going to use it as a make up bag. Ha ha.
On a happier note, I got a job!
It was a real scary process with 2 interviewers bombarding you with endless questions.
One of the questions went like this,
"You studied early childhood, why don't you be a kindergarten teacher?"
Luckily, I thought fast and gave them satisfying answers.
Perhaps it's my experience with Starhub that landed me the job. Whatever it was, I am one of the 5 they have selected out of 20 people. Thank god.
It's a 1 year contract thing.
A company called NCR Singapore Pte Ltd which deals with ATM machines and they coordinate with the banks, technicians and CISCO if the ATM machine is out of order or out of cash and such.
I'm all excited and nervous at the same time.
I'm starting this coming week when the contract is ready for me to sign.
All thanks to my dear friend, AJ for checking jobs online for me to try.
I am sure going to give him a dinner treat when I get my first pay.
Oh and I am still working part time at TCC.
Am I crazy to have 2 jobs?
Maybe I'm hungry for more CPF contribution.
I have almost 9k now.
Good night.
Hey world!
I had dinner with the long lost best friend, Sha and her boyfriend, Amirul.
Initially, I was supposed to meet Shaiful Adhni but we were so indecisive you see.
He wanted to go Bukit Merah and then I complained, saying it's too far away.
And so when I suggested town, he seemed to want to stick to his plan, eating malay food.
That went on for an hour or so, deciding where to go have dinner. Yes, I know!
I got impatient so I told him never mind. Afterwhich, he said okay, go town and by then I was tired and I said I didn't feel like it anymore.
So troublesome you see.
It was real fun having dinner with those 2 friends.
Thanks Sha for the nice purse you got from Bali.
I'm going to use it as a make up bag. Ha ha.
On a happier note, I got a job!
It was a real scary process with 2 interviewers bombarding you with endless questions.
One of the questions went like this,
"You studied early childhood, why don't you be a kindergarten teacher?"
Luckily, I thought fast and gave them satisfying answers.
Perhaps it's my experience with Starhub that landed me the job. Whatever it was, I am one of the 5 they have selected out of 20 people. Thank god.
It's a 1 year contract thing.
A company called NCR Singapore Pte Ltd which deals with ATM machines and they coordinate with the banks, technicians and CISCO if the ATM machine is out of order or out of cash and such.
I'm all excited and nervous at the same time.
I'm starting this coming week when the contract is ready for me to sign.
All thanks to my dear friend, AJ for checking jobs online for me to try.
I am sure going to give him a dinner treat when I get my first pay.
Oh and I am still working part time at TCC.
Am I crazy to have 2 jobs?
Maybe I'm hungry for more CPF contribution.
I have almost 9k now.
Good night.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home