[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Something grown together."


Photobucket

We met yesterday and had a talk at highway.
After all been said, we are fine now.
I'm sorry that you people actually thought we broke up.
What I wrote was that I had my heart broken. I was thinking of leaving him.

Perhaps, I kinda misled everyone and that I apologise.
Thanks for being so caring and supportive towards me.
I appreciate that.

About the ditching me part, that was last year, and it wasn't at the highway like literally by the road side. It's this place where you sit/lie down on top of a highway overlooking the cars passing by below. The place is really relaxing just like marina barrage at night. You can actually sleep too with the wind blowing constantly. It's at the other far end of ice cold pub and rouge [Somerset].

Immature wrongdoing.

After that incident, of course he was apologetic.
He even called my mom to apologise about what he had done to me.


We call the place highway. Fyi.
It's an illegal place to chill because it has no safety at all.
If you fall off, you'll be knocked down by cars below.
Then that will be the end of your life.





Anyway, I dropped by my old workplace, Starhub yesterday.
It was great seeing everyone all over again.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I'm starting work tomorrow!
I hope I'll have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home