"Baby, I can see your halo."
Saturday night was spent with friends; Sha, Amirul, Nurrul, Sharifah, Azmi and my sister at Rebel. The plan was to be at Zouk but of course things changed so yeah, there we were. One of the friends got dead drunk halfway and a couple others went home with her. Bummer right?
Fret not, cause we bumped into some other friends and ended up clubbing with them instead til the club closed.
Breakfast at Mcd then at around 6am, an old friend gave us a ride home.












Again, I am totally busy working Monday to Friday this week.
Today I had the chance to follow one of the technicians around from one ATM machine to another, fixing problems like card/cash jam, passbook unable to update, screen hang, etc.
Even though we are working in the office, we still have to at least experience the practical part. Overall it was really interesting and fun learning those stuff.
I'm so bloody tired.
Thanks for the tags!
Saturday night was spent with friends; Sha, Amirul, Nurrul, Sharifah, Azmi and my sister at Rebel. The plan was to be at Zouk but of course things changed so yeah, there we were. One of the friends got dead drunk halfway and a couple others went home with her. Bummer right?
Fret not, cause we bumped into some other friends and ended up clubbing with them instead til the club closed.
Breakfast at Mcd then at around 6am, an old friend gave us a ride home.












Again, I am totally busy working Monday to Friday this week.
Today I had the chance to follow one of the technicians around from one ATM machine to another, fixing problems like card/cash jam, passbook unable to update, screen hang, etc.
Even though we are working in the office, we still have to at least experience the practical part. Overall it was really interesting and fun learning those stuff.
I'm so bloody tired.
Thanks for the tags!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home