"Knots and ties."
Met up with the Gilers [What we called ourselves in the past]; Sha, Angelie and I.
It's a pity Nat wasn't there.
A reunion after 4 years.
Met up with the Gilers [What we called ourselves in the past]; Sha, Angelie and I.
It's a pity Nat wasn't there.
A reunion after 4 years.
me,sha and amirul her bf.
Thanks for tagging.
I'm busy at the moment.
The hoodie is from Zara.
The extension is a clip on indeed.
The highway is at Somerset.
Walk to Rouge then walk all the way straight to the neighbourhood til the end then you turn right and you'll see the highway.
Bye!
I'm busy at the moment.
The hoodie is from Zara.
The extension is a clip on indeed.
The highway is at Somerset.
Walk to Rouge then walk all the way straight to the neighbourhood til the end then you turn right and you'll see the highway.
Bye!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home