[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Thank god I found you."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was way beyond elated when he finally left DB.
I hope there is no more of that stupid useless place.
His shaved head says enough already.
Then again, I think he looks hot with this look. Hee.

We were making jokes about how he just got out of jail and such.
It was hilarious.

I had an incredible time with what he had planned for my belated 21st.
Thank you for the Samsung NV24 HD digicam, the other camera, cosmetics, the cake, the singing birthday card [how you said there are so many voices on the card to sing a birthday song for me. i love it.], the special thing and our own WWII Museum Tour. 2 down and more to come.
Fort Factory, Fort Siloso, Bukit Chandu, Kranji War Memorial Cemetery, etc.
I can hardly wait to finish up our tour.

Thank you dear boyfriend for you have fulfilled my birthday wish lists; Samsung digicam and WWII Museum Tour.

Life is already hard as it is.
Don't be sucha bad boy and get yourself into trouble again.

No more Detention Barrack.
No DB means no shaved head.
I know how much you like your hair.
So please no, okay.

I love you.
So much.






There are so many photos to share on my belated birthday and I have yet to post about his birthday celebration also. And I'm gonna update about my cousin's engagement.
I will when time permits me to do so.

hang on.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home