"Life's a routine, a pretty boring one too."
Hey people. I'm typing here on my phone while lying in
bed. It has been so long since I last written anything, oh poor blog.
I feel like I'm losing the urge to write.
It's getting pretty old already.
Also now that time passed, at 21, I have things to do, people to meet and other commitments unlike when I was a kid at 16. Back then, I was all about blogging. I was darn active and I could write really long entries. Wonder what was so fascinating about my life stories at that time. Ha ha. Oh how things changed over these 5 years.
Perhaps I just write simple short updates on my posts the next time. Ha ha. Then again, I won't make any promises.
Btw, about the bloggers' outing this coming Sept 6th, I don't know whether I will be able to make it. I'll let you guys know when the date is nearing.
It's late and I gotta pull this comforter up and sleep.
Meeting the boyfriend tomorrow.
I'll blog again when I feel like it.
Tah.
Hey people. I'm typing here on my phone while lying in
bed. It has been so long since I last written anything, oh poor blog.
I feel like I'm losing the urge to write.
It's getting pretty old already.
Also now that time passed, at 21, I have things to do, people to meet and other commitments unlike when I was a kid at 16. Back then, I was all about blogging. I was darn active and I could write really long entries. Wonder what was so fascinating about my life stories at that time. Ha ha. Oh how things changed over these 5 years.
Perhaps I just write simple short updates on my posts the next time. Ha ha. Then again, I won't make any promises.
Btw, about the bloggers' outing this coming Sept 6th, I don't know whether I will be able to make it. I'll let you guys know when the date is nearing.
It's late and I gotta pull this comforter up and sleep.
Meeting the boyfriend tomorrow.
I'll blog again when I feel like it.
Tah.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home