"Life, make full use of it cause you'll never know when it might end."


I'm on my 6 days off from work. How cool is that?
Relaxing and all. Ha ha.
This November 21st the boyfriend and myself are going for a vacation in KL.
Our second vacation trip together.
Flight tickets already been bought.
4 days alone with him is going to be heaven. We plan to go clubbing and shop til we drop.
Also, gonna meet up with my KL friend, Ayin there.
She better bring us to the coolest places ever. Ha ha.
I am so excited.
Anyway, I have lotsa photos from the eve of raya with best friend Sha&Amirul and sister Emily&Zee. Will upload when I feel like it alright.
Tah.


I'm on my 6 days off from work. How cool is that?
Relaxing and all. Ha ha.
This November 21st the boyfriend and myself are going for a vacation in KL.
Our second vacation trip together.
Flight tickets already been bought.
4 days alone with him is going to be heaven. We plan to go clubbing and shop til we drop.
Also, gonna meet up with my KL friend, Ayin there.
She better bring us to the coolest places ever. Ha ha.
I am so excited.
Anyway, I have lotsa photos from the eve of raya with best friend Sha&Amirul and sister Emily&Zee. Will upload when I feel like it alright.
Tah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home