[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Thursday, October 15, 2009

"You do not leave your friend astray."


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hey people, what is up?
I have nothing much to write, just feel the need to fill up the space of my page.

Uhm, what shall I yak about now, think! Think!
Man, my mind is a total utter blank.

Okay alright lemme tell you about my morning.

I was actually about to go to work and it was near to 7am yet still, I couldn't get a cab.
So I decided on plan B; MC.
Took a bus to Bedok Interchange only to find that I was still too early cause the polyclinic opened at around 8ish? And so I spent my time walking aimlessly around Bedok Central.
Guess what I saw?
The weighing machine! I fed 20 cents in the slot and the small card came out.
Omg, I tipped the scale at a lil over toot toot.

Well, I guess I'm gonna stop writing now.
I know my story is written halfway so yeah, ha ha. I don't care.

I'm off to visit my grandma.

Happy Thursday bitches.


Tah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home