[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Monday, November 9, 2009

"May you be in a good place."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My beloved grandmother passed away on 7th November 1540hrs.

A Filipina Catholic born converted to Islam;
Samsiah Bte Abdullah aka Beatrice Seyson.
220935 - 071109.

You'll be in my heart always.
I love you so much.

I am still in a daze. I am truly devastated.

We spent the night of Saturday, staying close to her.
I slept next to her body and thought I was dreaming about the whole thing but then I turned and saw her there beside me, covered with cloth from head to toe.

Pains me seeing them tying the cloth above your head after everyone has kissed your forehead.
Pains me seeing them burying you at the cemetery.

I will blog about this another time.
Kenduri again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home