[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"You're the one in my heart. Always."

Photobucket


My grandmother is in the hospital again. My mom called and said that she is not breathing well, also her fingers have turned blue. I hope she won't in there for long. It hurts me a whole lot seeing her suffer like this. I don't know how long more this is going to go on.

This happened 6 days after my birthday. The last I heard her voice was during midnight of 20th May, singing a birthday song for me over the phone. Months have gone by and I yearn for her comeback. Healthy and happy.

I am in a such helpless situation.

She's unable to move, unable to talk. It's as though all of her has been stripped away. She lies on the bed day in, day out, immobilized from everything she ever was. It breaks my heart looking at her not able to express her feelings and her wants.

Only god knows how painful this is.



I love you grandma, so so much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home