[ #'cause you never thought that i could break you* ]]

Thursday, April 22, 2010

"My heart goes sha la la la."


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Quiet dinner turned to quiet supper.

It was raining really heavily on his birthday so we met like around 9pm. I was all dressed up and when I looked outside, he was in T-shirt, berms and slippers! I was so angry. He thought it was funny though. I then had to change to something casual to wear too. Urgh.

It started to drizzle when it was time to go home so he sped at the highway.
I was scared.

Oh we caught Shutter Island. It was good.
Of course, my hubby Leo was in it anyway.

Ha ha.

I love you boyfriend.
I'm happy that I get to spend your birthday with you for years already.
More to come.


Tah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home